From: "joshua lauer" <jslauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi" <kenan.siddiqi@xxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cisco BGP-4 Command and Configuration Handbook
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:40:05 -0400

I use it....

josh

Josh Lauer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi" <kenan.siddiqi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:16 AM

Dear Group,
I am preparing for my CCIE. For the BGP part, I am using the books by
Sam Halabi and another one by William R. Parkhurst. Problem with
Parkhurst's "Cisco BGP-4 Command and Configuration Handbook" is that
the examples are from IOS 10.0 and the lab (whenever I take it) will
most likely have some variant of 12.x
So the question finally is: is this book still relevent or should I
discard it and move on to something more recent? If I should discard
it, could you please tell me another book as a substitute?
Thanks a lot for your input. Have a great day! :)

Cheers,

Kenan