Re: Call Manager Express posted 09/09/2004

Thanks.  I also tried to find printed book, but I couldn't find any.
Do you know any book?

Thanks

john matijevic wrote:

Hello Tomikawa,
Here are a couple of links to get you started:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/index.html

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/its/index.htm

I am sure there are some printed books available if you want to spend
some money.

Sincerely,

John Matijevic, CCIE #13254, MCSE, CNE, CCEA
CEO
IgorTek Inc.
151 Crandon Blvd. #402
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Hablo Espanol
305-321-6232
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-CCIE

-----Original Message----- From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomikawa Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:12 AM To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Call Manager Express

Hi, all.

Does anyone know any good reference or (a book is better!!) to learn
CallManager Express?

Thanks.