Re: Call Manager Express posted 09/09/2004

Thanks.  I also tried to find printed book, but I couldn't find any.
Do you know any book?

john matijevic wrote:

Hello Tomikawa,
Here are a couple of links to get you started:

I am sure there are some printed books available if you want to spend
some money.

John Matijevic, CCIE #13254, MCSE, CNE, CCEA
IgorTek Inc.
151 Crandon Blvd. #402
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Hablo Espanol

-----Original Message----- From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomikawa Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 10:12 AM To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Call Manager Express

Hi, all.

Does anyone know any good reference or (a book is better!!) to learn
CallManager Express?