-----Message d'origine-----
De : john matijevic [mailto:matijevi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyi : Wednesday, September 08, 2004 6:00 PM
@ : 'James'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: Lab6 Cisco r&s Prac Labs ISDN wording

Hello James,
Yes this is an error in the book, please visit my forum, as there are
many errors already pointed out there, already. Backup interface is the
solution I used as well.

Sincerely,

John Matijevic, CCIE #13254, MCSE, CNE, CCEA
CEO
IgorTek Inc.
151 Crandon Blvd. #402
Key Biscayne, FL 33149