From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tasuka Amano Hsu
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 7:32 PM
To: ccielab Groupstudy
Subject: Frame de bit without fragment

Hi,

Here is the require from IEWB lab 36:

 From R2 any non-initial fragmented ICMP packets going out to VLAN7 will

have discard eligibility bit set on it. Do NOT use "fragments" keyword
with frame-relay de-group command.

If R4 detects PVC states other than invalid, active or inactive it will
inform 136.10.40.100.

After I read the solution download from IE, they still use fragments
after the frame-relay de-group, and not found any infom to
136.10.40.100 configuration.

So does this require impossible ?

Sincerely,

Tasuka