To: "Georg Pauwen" <pauwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <JoeDeleonardo@xxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: RE: SBC Pre-Sales Engineering Position Open - Northern Virginia

It sounds like Joe has had the opposite experience that I've had at SBC.
I work 40 hours a week, get trained, SBC put me through an MBA program,
paid for my certifications, and didn't lay me off.  I'm glad I didn't
work for Joe's organization at SBC!  Thanks.  Ken.

Ken Browne
Systems Engineering Manager
CCNP, CCDP
SBC Advanced Enterprise Solutions Engineering