From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Meyer
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:29 PM
To: mani poopal <mani_ccie
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OT - Frame relay QOS

Hi Mani,

If I use a CIR=LLQ to for the voice( and not allowing to burst ) do I
waste the potential BW of the link ?

" The Frame Relay excess burst (Be) value is not set and therefore defaults
to 0, preventing any bursting over CIR. This is the recommended
configuration for traffic shaping when carrying VoIP "

Regards,
Dave
Architecture & Engineering
Work:  (973) 682-4435