From: "Andrew B. Caslow" <abcaslow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Swaroop Potdar'" <swarooppotdar@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Some Preparation Questions
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:27:35 -0400

Swaroop,

12.2T features are distributed throughout the 22 8-hour labs of the DOiT
workbook. On a per Scenario basis, a higher concentration of 12.2T features
can be found in the CHECKiT labs. Check out the comment below from a recent
GroupStudy post regarding using CHECKiT to prepare for the CCIE lab with
12.2T features.

=========================

=========================

Also, as mentioned by Brian Dennis of InternetworkExperts in an earlier
post, other CCIE training companies have products to prepare you for 12.2T
features.

I hope this helps,

-Bruce Caslow CCIE #3139
 NetMasterClass, LLC

-----Original Message----- From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Swaroop Potdar Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:39 AM To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Some Preparation Questions

Hi Everyone,

Can someone tell me apart from comparing the new features added in 12.2T
over 12.2 ...what specific things out of these newly added features could be

expected on the new labs beginning on from 1st August 2004.

And also is it fair enough if I can use the NetMaster DOIT Workbook dated
August 2003.

Hopefully existing CCIE's or the NetMaster Team may be in a position to
reply on this.

Looking for your answers...
Swaroop.