From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dean
Penebacker
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 2:27 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DLSW+

I have no experience with DLSW+ except for my labs and I'm struggling to
find where you get the answer for this question from the IPexpert labs.

"Configure R1 to only allow SNA SAP's and deny all other SAP's to DLSw+
peers R5 and R6"

Where do I get the SNA SAP's? More specifically where do I get the "0x0000
0x0D0D" from the universe CD. I can't find it.

dlsw remote-peer 0 tcp 200.0.0.5 lsap-output-list 200

access-list 200 permit 0x0000 0x0D0D

Thanks for the help in advance.