DHCP lease parameter . posted 08/20/2004

hi all ,

   My doubt is lease a absolute value , i mean when we
configure dhcp to assign ip for a lease of 1 day , and
the system using that ip is still active then what
will happen ??? will the ip still be surrendered ???

   OR is lease a delta value , i mean the ip will be
surrendered if not found active for a period of 1 day
???

  Maybe the doubt is silly but i didnt find any
documentation about this in DOC CD ... do let me know
... thanx and regards,

Diptish.