From: Annu Roopa [mailto:annu_roopa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:22 PM
To: thunai; 'ccie Meftahi'
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ISIS & OSPF

Thunai,

Have u given "redistribute connected subnets" and if u are using
route-maps for filtering any connected routes..verify them. Once u give
the command maybe just do a clear ip ospf redis and see if it works. It
should.

HTH.
Annu.

thunai <thunai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hai
I my scenario , i have defined only IS-type Level2 I have done the
redistribution of Level2 routes in to OSPF.

Regds
Thunai