Re: Books - QoS, Multicast, BGP, Security posted 08/10/2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 05:14:21PM -0400, ccie2be wrote:
> I would add the Halabi book, Internet Routing Architectures, for BGP.

Do we have any recommended cisco press books for dlsw and voice?

I hate dlsw more than anything, and even after reading DocCd after DocCd there
are still stuff I do not get. I just don't have much foundation knowledge of
dlsw which I need to find a good recommended book if any..

Thanks!!
-J