Re: NTP posted 06/23/2004

Thanks!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Dennis" <bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ty" <tycampbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: NTP

Ty,
You might take a look at this white paper on NTP Authentication
to help answer your question.

http://www.internetworkexpert.com/resources/01700369.htm

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)