From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
robbie
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 2:42 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Loaded question - no flamewar intended!

I'm getting ready to gear up for the R&S lab, and I'm trying to decide
which sutdy guide/workbook is right for me. What do you guys perceive as
the strengths and weaknesses of the various workbooks? (ipexpert, IE,
NLi, etc) I'm trying to make only one purchase in the specific instance
because I'd rather be spending the money on routers and switches than 4
or 5 different costly studyguides. I know that some responses will
simply be 'IE/NLI/ipexpert is :win:', but I need to know why you think
that, instead of it just being that way. Thanks in advance for all your
advice.

Robbie.