RE: Produce and CCIE Labs posted 06/18/2004
- Subject: RE: Produce and CCIE Labs
- From: "Kenneth Wygand" <KWygand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:37:12 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRVTMeKBR6XJrvcS6qMBB1o9C7GXwABWjj8
- Thread-topic: Produce and CCIE Labs
Following up with Howard's "humor ;-)", I'd like to add that my lab attempts talk to me... they keep saying "ORANGE you just gonna pass this one already!!"... of course, by the time I leave I'm always thinking "This lab is the PITS!".
Boy, it's been a long week!
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Howard C. Berkowitz
Sent: Fri 6/18/2004 11:52 AM
Subject: Produce and CCIE Labs
> -----Original Message-----
> From: A. Walker [mailto:ccxxwalker@xxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: 18 June 2004 12:27
> To: samccie2004@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: My Advise,, Need yours :)
> BEGINNING OF AFTERNOON LAB SESSION
> As soon as the Afternoon Lab session begins, "grab the low hanging
Keep a sense of humor and perspective. It is, however, an
interesting question about the fruit.
1. AppleTalk is out.
2. VTP Pruning is in.
3. No more Big Fat Orange Ethernet cables
4. Cisco doesn't ever manufacture lemons, does it? (can we say "Ascend Killer?
No, Cisco would rather forget that.)
5. No more VINES for the grapes.
6. Dial backup causes the raisin of DTE.
7. HSRP is defined between router pears, right?
Please help support GroupStudy by purchasing your study materials from:
Subscription information may be found at: