	From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Howard C. Berkowitz
	Sent: Fri 6/18/2004 11:52 AM
	To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Produce and CCIE Labs

	Keep a sense of humor and perspective.  It is, however, an
	interesting question about the fruit.

	1. AppleTalk is out.
	2. VTP Pruning is in.
	3. No more Big Fat Orange Ethernet cables
	4. Cisco doesn't ever manufacture lemons, does it? (can we say "Ascend Killer?
	    No, Cisco would rather forget that.)
	5. No more VINES for the grapes.
	6. Dial backup causes the raisin of DTE.
	7. HSRP is defined between router pears, right?