Re: Congratulations Scott Morris posted 06/17/2004

Congratulations Scott!  Though I haven't passed a CCIE lab, I can say with utmost certainty, that you will get much more satisfaction in raising your daughter than getting any of your CCIE's.  Enjoy!

"Tell 'em Widgewam sent ya!"

Wayne Lawson <groupstudy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gang,

Typically I wouldn't post something personal on this list, but many of you
know Scott personally - and he's been a valuable contributor to this list!
With that being said - I'd like to congratulate Scott Morris and his wife
(Carrie) on the birth of their first child - daughter - Sydney Ann. She was
born bright and early this AM, both Carrie and the Baby are doing
find....Scott, well - he fainted and has a huge lump on his head!
(grin).....Oh, Sydney has already passed the CCIE written and will be taking
the lab shortly...Scott doesn't waste any time - does he?!? -smile-

Thanks - We Truly Appreciate Your Business!

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - IPexpert, Inc.
// CCIE #5244, CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNE
:: Toll Free: +1.866.225.8064
:: Outside U.S. & Canada: +1.312.321.6924
:: Direct eFax: +1.810.364.4838
:: Mobile: +1.810.434.4801
Mailto: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Self-Paced, Instructor Led & Distance Learning Certification
Training for the CCIE (R&S, Sec, SP and Voice Lab), CCSP, CCNP,
CCNA & Cisco Wireless Technologies"