CCIE Number posted 06/16/2004

Hey guys, I resigned from my company, Future Tech Enterprise (www.ftei.com)
on May 1st, but the company is refusing to release my CCIE number. I do
have positions with gold partners, one in South Africa and another in Va,
but both offers are falling apart as those companies would like to use my
number which is tied to FTEI. I sponsored myself for the CCIE and joined
FTEI more than 7 months after passing the lab. The two companies have
advised me to get a release letter from FTEI, but the company simply
refuses to release the number. I have sent countless emails to Cisco,
left messages with Partner Relations, opened cases, but neither Cisco nor
FTEI seems to have a sense of urgency regarding this issue. Can anyone
recommend a course of action? Joe

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up  now 3 months
FREE!