Re: SR/TLB posted 06/12/2004

Please try a seach on previous posts...
There are a couple of commands that help in this scenario:

	bitswap-layer3-addresses
and
	multiring ip

Clever placement of those seem to fix the issue.

Pierre-Alex Guanel wrote:

Responding to my own post:

I find it hard to believe but according to Cisco SR/TLB does NOT work with
IP.

My reference is :

Check section "Translational Bridging", 3rd paragraph , last sentence.

Can anyone who has lab or real-life experience with this confirm?

Thanks,

Pierre-Alex

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pierre-Alex Guanel" <pierreg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>