Re: recertification posted 06/11/2004

No,I have done that, in fact I was in the inactive or suspended state until a couple weeks ago when I finally got motivated enough to study for the test. You now take the lab written test and it is definately a PIA!!

Dave

John Jiang wrote:

Regarding CCIE re-certification, what is the policy? If I passed two years deadline, the status will be suspended for another year. Do I need to take both written and lab during the suspended year to be an active CCIE?

Thanks,
-John