Re: CCIE Written Simulation Exam posted 06/03/2004

John,

Are you looking to "memorize questions" w/ a quizzer (i.e. boson.com or vconsole.com) or read, read and read some more? If you're really looking to understand the technologies and protocols inside and out - I believe Paul has a recommended reading link on the homepage of groupstudy. I also think that bradshawlabs.com has a recommended link on their site.

Good Luck!

Thanks - We Truly Appreciate Your Business!

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - IPexpert, Inc.
// CCIE #5244, CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNE
:: Toll Free: +1.866.225.8064
:: Outside U.S. & Canada: +1.312.321.6924
:: Direct eFax: +1.810.364.4838
:: Mobile: +1.810.434.4801
Mailto: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Self-Paced, Instructor Led & Distance Learning Certification
Training for the CCIE (R&S, Sec, SP and Voice Lab), CCSP, CCNP,
CCNA & Cisco Wireless Technologies"

John Tafasi writes:

Hi Group,

I am looking for a good source of CCIE written exam. Can someone give
advice.

Thanks

John