Access Server Setup / Practice Lab Setup posted 06/02/2004

Hello:

I am trying to setup a Practice Lab. I know that we can use one router as
the access server and connect to all other routers (reverse telnet). Can
anybody tell how do we connect the routers to the access server router...I
mean what cable / interface to use to connect between the access server
router and other routers.

Best Regards,

Noble