Fw: RSVP FOR VOICE TRAFFIC!! posted 05/22/2004

RE: RSVP FOR VOICE TRAFFIC!!Hi Richard!!!

Umm, The default codec it has is:

R3#sh dial-peer voice | i codec
        codec = g729r8,   payload size =  20 bytes,
        codec = g729r8,   payload size =  20 bytes,

So, It uses 24K

I also changed the  controlled-load option, but It didn4t work!!!

dial-peer voice 3 voip
 destination-pattern 5302
 session target ipv4:129.44.85.1
 req-qos