Re: RTP posted 05/18/2004

I took a 5:30 flight out of RTP after my lab. I made it to the airport by 4pm, plenty of time.

Ahmed Mustafa <ahmed.mustafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Does anyone know how croweded the NC' Durham's airport is? I will be taking my
lab soon. The lab finishes at 4:00pm, and the only return flight I am getting
leaves at 5:54pm. Is less than 2-hour window will be good enough, depending
on how busy the airport is.

Lot of you have taken the lab at RTP, and will appreciate help.

Regards,