RTP posted 05/17/2004

Does anyone know how croweded the NC' Durham's airport is? I will be taking my
lab soon.  The lab finishes at 4:00pm, and the only return flight I am getting
leaves at 5:54pm.  Is less than 2-hour window will be good enough, depending
on how busy the airport is.

Lot of you have taken the lab at RTP, and will appreciate help.

Regards,