Hide trace-route - posted 05/10/2004

Hi,

I want to make a  router invisible to a trace route session, so when a user
does a trace-route they don't see this router but will see futher upstream
routers ok.

How can I do this.

Thanks in advance..

Paul Casey
Core Networks department
Products & Services, Create & Optimise
Technology
O2 Ireland

Desk: +353 1 6096822
Fax:+353 86 5 8143310
Mobile: +353 86 8143310
Email: paul.casey@xxxxxx
Web: www.o2.com

Please note as of 31st March 2004 we will not be accepting any email to
Digifone.com addresses. From this date please send all emails to O2.com.
This E-mail is from O2. The E-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and may also be privileged and intended
Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the E-mail in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxx or
                  telephone ++ 353 1 6095000.