From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Richard Dumoulin
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 5:31 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MockLab

  Hello group,  I just wanted to say that I strongly recommend
NetmasterClass MockLab http://www.netmasterclass.net/site/checkit.php
<http://www.netmasterclass.net/site/checkit.php> . I took it last Friday
after work and guys, you don't imagine how I sweated !! I am sure that
anyone that took it before me can confirm this.

 Every section had several tricks to catch on. But the best is the
detailed grading and the comments from the proctor who showed me my weak
points. I can compare with other vendors and trust me, it is a real
detailed report.
Not to mention the usual "Checkit" for those who are using the
LabWorkbook.
Each "SpottheIssue" is deeply explained. Lastly, thanks to the tool
"SHOWIT" I am able to compare my configuration to the final config
solution.

I am being sincere, go and give it a try, you won't regret !!  And you
will know where you are at your preparation,

Regards

--Richard