RE: CCIE #13083 posted 03/31/2004

I envy you. How do you feel now ?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: christopher snow [mailto:cbsnow31@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: miircoles, 31 de marzo de 2004 12:43
Para: Sergio Silva
CC: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: RE: CCIE #13083

I took the written last year in May.  Since then, I have done labs nearly
every day.  Well over 1000 hours but long enough for my kids and wife to
forget who I was :)  I mainly relied on the Internetwork Expert workbook and
class.

Good luck on your studies.

Chris

Sergio Silva <Sergio.Silva@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chris

Would you be able to advise me on how you tackled the beast, study
method etc...
How long did you study for the exam?

Thanks in advance
Sergio