De: Cocimano, Francesco [mailto:FC183400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: lunes, 29 de marzo de 2004 17:38
Para: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Urgent problem

Hi all,
I have a problem with my 837 router. I thought to connect my 837 router to
my ISP and to create a tunnel IPSec end to end with another site using the
ADSL interface, but the ISP give me a modem ADSL with a Ethernet to connect
to my 837. Can I get a tunnel IPSec using one of the 4 FastEthernet
interface of my 837 instead of serial interface?
If yes can I continue to use the other 3 fastEthernet connecting my hosts?
Please every suggestion if grateful.
Thanks
Regards
Francesco