RE: Internetworking Labs posted 03/25/2004
- Subject: RE: Internetworking Labs
- From: <jatinder.p.singh@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:14:17 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQSIBBClO030GtGS1+pgCUkl+DvjQAKShTw
- Thread-topic: Internetworking Labs
As per my understanding it will be up all the time.
J P Singh
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: 25 March 2004 04:15
Subject: Internetworking Labs
There is an IBGP peering between BB1 and BB3 who both reside in AS54.
Does this peering be active all the time or it depends on the lab I do.
I don't see any instructions in the begining of any labs that IBGP peer should
be enable so I am guessing it should be up all the time.
Please help support GroupStudy by purchasing your study materials from:
Subscription information may be found at: