Traffic Shaping over ATM interface posted 03/24/2004

Hi Group,

I wonder if it is possible to traffic shape traffic over an ATM interface.

I was checking on a router the traffic-shape command. It was not found under the atm interface, on the very same router the command was supported under POS interface.

If the command is not supported under ATM interfaces, what would be a possible solution to acheive this ?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Yasser

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines