CCIE final preparation posted 03/22/2004

Hi all,

Just a quick question. All of you know that we must
read tons of books and information in order to prepare
our lab exam. I will be attending Heinz Ulm4s bootcamp
in May and take my lab in middle June. I have been
reading Halabi4s, Cisco Press CCIE Practical Studies,
Jeff Doyle4s, Caslow4s, Cisco web site...I just don4t
know.

I would like to kind of concentrate in maybe two or
three books at the most as final review. Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone with your
studies and exams.

Fernando

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versisn GRATIS
Super Webcam, voz, caritas animadas, y mas...
http://messenger.yahoo.es