BGP - default route from two diff AS' posted 03/18/2004

I'm not sure how to achieve the following. Can anyone help?

AS 2222 is to prefer the default route from AS 43 while it is available. If
not, the
default from AS 12 should be used.

AS12------AS2222------AS43

Both AS12 and AS43 are advertising a default route into AS2222. There was
also other criteria in previous questions for certain routes to prefer one
AS over the other so I don't know that local preference will work here.

Thanks,
Steve