RE: CCIE test verification question posted 03/18/2004

Provided that you have the printout from your passing score, they should be
able to track things down and recreate them...  Normal written exams would
be handled through the "regular" certification folks, although I would
assume that ccie@ cisco.com would be the right way to handle this particular
issue.

The printout though contains all the information they should need to track
things down and figure out what's going on.

Good luck!

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, CISSP,
JNCIS, et al.
IPExpert CCIE Program Manager
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor
swm@xxxxxxxxxx/smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx