De: Sally Crawford [mailto:crawford0982003@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: jueves, 18 de marzo de 2004 0:27
Para: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Redistribute connected route-map ?

Hi Team

When redistributing connected routes, do we have to create a route-map to specify which connected interfaces are to be redistributed if the interface is already been redistributed by another routing protocol ? Im confused, some LABs im doing are inconsistent with its use of the route-map command. Further , are  there any issues that could arise by redistributing interfaces via connected ( without route-map ) and the same interface via a routing protocol. Or am I totally wrong and it depends on the routing protocol. that I am redistributing the connected route into ?

Thanks All

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?