Re: Test verification for Written posted 03/18/2004

As far as I know, the CCIE is tracked differently.
Did you try www.cisco.com/go/ccie and select your
track and 'schedule lab'?  If you have questions about
the CCIE program, you can e-mail the CCIE Support Team
at ccie@xxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,
Marvin Greenlee, CCIE #12237
Network Learning, Inc.