CCIE test verification question posted 03/18/2004

Hello-

I realize that this site is geared towards the LAB portion But, I passed my written last year and Cisco has no records of this on their certifications page (the one that has all my CCNP and DP results.) Is this information placed elsewhere on the site?  Does anyone have an email for Cisco for these kinds of inquiries?

PS-  The site is great and I have learned a lot from the posts, Thanks!