OT- Looking to sell my lab? posted 03/17/2004

Hello all, sorry for the off topic.  I am looking to sell my lab and was
wondering what is the best and/or easiest way to sell my lab.  Is eBay still
a viable solution?  Is it easier to sell it in pieces or as a whole?  If
anyone has any recent experience or any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Here is a list:

2	3550-24
6	2520
2	2620