RE: IP classless with Pix? posted 03/16/2004
- Subject: RE: IP classless with Pix?
- From: "Kenneth Wygand" <KWygand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:49:35 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQK9z9qWmyvFPaOQSuWkJT/fw4DjgAf1Nbw
- Thread-topic: IP classless with Pix?
Does anyone even have any thoughts on this? Or is groupstudy down? ;-)
Kenneth E. Wygand
Systems Engineer, Project Services
CISSP #37102, CCNP, CCDP, ACSP, Cisco IPT Design Specialist, MCP, CNA,
Custom Computer Specialists, Inc.
"The only unattainable goal is the one not attempted."
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:38 PM
Subject: IP classless with Pix?
Does anyone know how "ip classless" relates to the Pix? I know exactly
how it works in routers, but what about the Pix? I don't find it or
anything similar in the Pix 6.3 command reference. Is the Pix always
"classless" or "classful"?
Thanks in advance,
Please help support GroupStudy by purchasing your study materials from:
Subscription information may be found at: