RE: posted 03/15/2004

Checkout www.anthonypanda.com for memory. Cheap and reliable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Donald [mailto:Lee.Donald@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 9:56 AM
To: Nick Guy; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:

I'm trying to upgrade my equipment so I have everything for the lab to practice on, I wonder if anyone can help me with some hardware questions ?

One of the things I'm stuck on is upgrading a load of 2610's so I can run 12.2.23 ios on them. Where can I find the part-numbers for the 64mb dram and 16mb flash for them ?

Also I need to get some ATM kit for our lab, what do I need ?

Thanks alot for any help.

Lee.