RE: converting custom queue to cbwfq posted 03/14/2004

Does not work on 12.3.6

R1(config-cmap)# class-map match-all P1
R1(config-cmap)#  match ip precedence 1
R1(config)# class-map match-all P2
R1(config-cmap)#  match ip precedence 2
R1(config-cmap)# policy-map myPolicy
R1(config-pmap)#  class P1
R1(config-pmap-c)#   bandwidth percent 30
R1(config-pmap-c)#  class P2
R1(config-pmap-c)#   bandwidth percent 20
R1(config-pmap-c)#bandw
R1(config-pmap-c)#bandwidth rem
R1(config-pmap-c)#bandwidth remaining p
R1(config-pmap-c)#bandwidth remaining percent 30
All classes with bandwidth should have consistent units
R1#do show ver | i 12.3
IOS (tm) C806 Software (C806-K9OSY6-M), Version 12.3(6), RELEASE SOFTWARE
(fc3)

I think documentation referenced earlier is no good.  Anybody opened a case
with Cisco TAC yet?

Best regards,
Alexei