RE: CCIE R&S EXAM LABS HELD IN EXAMS posted 03/14/2004

I am interested .... More details are required.

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: kavitagehani2000@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:kavitagehani2000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 5:03 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pass ccie r&s lab in first attempt money back if failed. we can supply
all the labs cuurently running in cisco r&s lab exams. If interested

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of STC.