IPSec + LLQ posted 03/12/2004

Hello all,

   I am trying to configure a crypto map + CBWFQ on the same interface. I
would like to prioritise SSH traffic on the output. However, it seems to me
that first the router encrypts and then it classifies !!!

There is an article
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122
t/122t13/llqfm.htm that explains another way of doing llq but my router is
only a 837  :(((

Could anyone confirm my assumption and indicate a way to solve this ?

Thx

--Richard