RE: ASCII codes for CTRL-SHIFT-6-x posted 03/10/2004

I see you've already got your answer but I'll post this for future use.

1. Open Secure CRT Help and select "ASCII Control Codes" which displays
a chart

2. Note that "CTRL-SHIFT-6-x" is really ^^x (Ctrl+^ followed by x).

This shows up as the penultimate entry in the chart:

CTRL  Decimal  Hex    Octal
^^    30       0x1E   \036

3. So for the "send string" I like to type \036x

Hope this is of use to you in the future.

-Jonathan