Re: Any good CISSP forum / mailing list ? posted 03/06/2004

There is a yahoo group called... Toronto_CISSP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They have meetings for those who want to get their CISSP.

The next exam in Toronto is May 2004.

If you have an ftp server I can send you the information I have...

Here r some good links...

http://www.cissp.com/

http://www.cccure.org/

http://www.gocsi.com/infosec/classes03.jhtml?_requestid=250731

http://www.certifiedtechtrainers.com/CISSP_CBT/CISSP_CBT.htm

The best books to read are...

7 The CISSP Prep Guide - Gold Edition by Ronald L. Krutz and Russell Dean Vines (make sure you get the GOLD edition - it includes the Advanced edition, so you would not have to purchase that separately)

7 All-In-One CISSP Certification Exam Guide by Shon Harris

Here's what a few people had to say about the CISSP..

http://infosecuritymag.techtarget.com/2003/jun/comments.shtml

http://infosecuritymag.techtarget.com/2003/jun/certifiable.shtml

http://infosecuritymag.techtarget.com/2003/jun/frustrating.shtml

Good luck....