3550 SVI connectivity - posted 03/06/2004

Group,
          I have question yet another question pertaining to achieving the
goal full connectivity.  Assume your told to have full reachability upon
completion of a lab and you have the following config on a 3550.

SVI VLAN8
SVI VLAN88
SVI VLAN188

Each of these SVI is not assigned to a port, so they are in down state.  With
assigning them to a physical port, how can I bring the interfaces up. I have
already tried assigning VLANs to ports in down states and using the no
keepalive statement.  Is there maybe an SRT?

Thanks,
Alsontra