From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bola
Adegbonmire
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 9:34 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Real or Russe

Hi All,

Any one got this message too? I suspect it is a virus and will not be
responding. Any confirmation.

Rgds,

Bola

Date:Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:32:55 -0500To:ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:E-mail
account disabling warning.From:administration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Add to Address
Book [input]   [input]   [input]   [input]

Dear  user, the  management of  Groupstudy.com mailing  system  wants to let
you know  that,Our main mailing server  will  be temporary unavaible for
next  two days, to continue receiving mail in  these  days you have to
configure our  freeauto-forwarding service.For details see the  attach.In
order to read the attach you have to use  the following password: 15374.The
Management,    The Groupstudy.com  team
http://www.groupstudy.com[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type
application/octet-stream which had a name of Attach.zip]