E-mail account disabling warning. posted 03/05/2004

Dear  user, the  management of  Groupstudy.com mailing  system  wants to let you know  that,

Our main mailing server  will  be temporary unavaible for next  two days,
to continue receiving mail in  these  days you have to configure our  free
auto-forwarding service.

For details see the  attach.

In order to read the attach you have to use  the following password: 15374.

The  Management,
    The Groupstudy.com  team                               http://www.groupstudy.com

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Attach.zip]