From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Surjamukhi Chatterjea
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 9:26 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CCIE Number 12566

 Yesterday I got my number in RTP on my third attempt. It was my first
time in RTP - the  proctors were very courteous and helpful. They
encouraged us to ask questions, and  provided clear meaningful answers.

 Thanks to the guys at CyscoExpert, who made all the difference. Great
instructors and  great people - they really cared about my success and
went the extra mile to enusre  that I get that number.

 I am usually quiet on this list, but I followed many of the
CCIE-related posts and the list  is a great resource, in spite of the
occasional white noise - to which I am contributing  with this post:) -
sorry!. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you all for some very insightful
discussions, esp the 2 Brian's, Scott and Howard.

 I couldnt have done it without my husband, who was incredibly
supportive during the long, often  painful journey. Now, it is time to
emerge from the cocoon and start living again:).

 Thanks and good luck to all
 Surja
 CCIE# 12566