Re: BGP Soft Reset (BGP RIB) posted 11/24/2003

Short answer should be "YES".
If that's all what you want to do.
Soft recofiguration is only needed if you want to check what are the exact
BGP route(s) that you received from your neighbor in the original state
(before any modification of inbound policy(s) are applied to it).

Donny

"Kurt Kruegel" <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/24/2003 09:44 AM