Redistribute connected and route-maps posted 11/24/2003

Hi all,

As I know while doin redistribution connected, before we have to use
route-maps not to redistribute the interface that already uses the
protocol (except to tag ex.), but after 12.1 I red that redistribute
connected is enough.

I am asking this question because Ipexpert workbook always using
route-maps for connected. Which one should I use on the exam?
Redistribute connected enough but will the proctor agree?

router ospf 1
 redistribute connected subnets route-map conet2ospf
  network area 0
 network area 200

access-list 1 permit
access-list 1 permit
access-list 1 permit
access-list 1 permit
route-map conet2ospf permit 10
 match ip address 1
 set tag 666
This can be made by only "redistribute connected" too.

Best regards,

Budak Timuralp
Sabanci Telecommunication Services Inc.