Controlling peer selection posted 11/23/2003

Hi Guys,

I am planning to sit for the lab on coming Friday. I am wondering if someone
can help me to understand selecting a dlsw+
peer over a another one without using Cost. Let me put more details about
this.
There are two peers to a same destination and are not configured with either
cost or circuit weight.  If I need to prefer one circuit over the other one.
I saw that with explorer-wait-time it can be done.
Can some please explain me how this can be done.

Regards

Emil

This e-mail is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail
in error, please notify the addressee immediately by telephone or return e-mail. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from
any virus transmitted.